Founding Year: Incorporated in 2003
Industry Leading Milestones:
NgEK has enabled the state of the art in commercial transportation.
- First low emission diesel combustion control; used by all Cummins engines since 2002.
- Highest fuel economy diesel electric hybrid control; in active service with FedEx, UPS, Coke
- Fast, efficient automated manual transmission control; market leading product for on/off road commercial trucks.
NgEK can provide the training, management and design innovation to give you competitive advantage.
- Organization: product management and planning, resource estimates and schedule
- Process: proven methods for delivering reliable systems on time and within budget.
- Design: innovative architecture and algorithm implementations.
Processes for organization, design and innovation are the foundation for creating competitive advantage.
- Architecture Process: a systems engineering approach to solving complex problems.
- Flow of Control: a design pattern for creating a flexible and configurable control system.
- Robust by Design: a technique for handling degraded operation in a single algorithm instead of switching between “modes”.